TAKE 5% OFF
any 6 wines
TAKE 15% OFF
any 12 wines - Sealed or Mixed Case!
FREE, Same-day DELIVERY in Manhattan
$30 (Pre-tax) minimum for 72 - 96 street, between cpw to riverside drive
(FOr Delivery Beyond the immediate Neighborhood, please call Us directly)
FREE GIFT WRAPPING
All white, rosé, and sparkLing wines available chilled
A few photos of our very shoppable space!
ABOUT US / SELECTION
Welcome to Best Bottles!
To help keep all of us safe, please wear a mask while shopping in the store. Thank you!
11 AM - 8 PM Monday - Thursday
11 AM - 9 PM Friday - Saturday
12 Noon - 8 PM Sunday
We offer curbside pick-up and free local delivery between West 72nd - 96th streets (with a $30 minimum order).
Below are links to our wine and spirits selections, as well as our kosher offering, followed by a summary of our craftily curated pre-packs and our top sellers. If there's something that you want, but don't see, just ask us. We'll do our best to order it for you!
Enjoy one of our passionately picked, artisanally oriented, craftily curated, sommelier selected six or 12-bottle cases (and save some $$$!)
Goes to Eleven (1 bottle each) - $108.00 (save $12.00)
- Bodegas Gaintza, Getariako Txakolina
- Altamonte, Pinot Grigio
- Domaine Gavoty, “Récital” Côtes de Provence Rosé
- Chalk Hill, Wits End Luna Shiraz McLaren Vale
- Terra di Seta, Chianti Classico (k)
- Annabella, Cabernet Sauvignon "Special Selection" Napa Valley
Something for Everyone (2 bottles each) - $128.00 (save $32.00)
- Nortico, Alvarinho
- Janare, Falanghina del Sannio
- Finca Torremilanos, Ribera del Duero Montecastrillo Rosado
- Domaine Les Hautes Noëlles, Vin de Pays du Val de Loire Gamay
- Lavradores de Feitoria, Douro Tinto
- Podere Castorani, Montepulciano d'Abruzzo "Cadetto"
Cellar-to-Go-Go (2 bottles each) - $160.00 (save $40.00)
- Domaine Les Trois Toits, Muscadet Sevre Et Maine Sur Lie
- Markowitsch, Carnuntum Grüner Veltliner
- Borell-Diehl, Saint Laurent Rosé 1L
- Pierre-Marie Chermette, Beaujolais "Les Griottes"
- Xavier Flouret, "Quai Lumiere" Blaye Cotes de Bordeaux
- Bodegas Barco de Piedra, Ribera del Duero
- Botter, Prosecco "Per Ora" DOC (Italy) $15.00
- Jaffelin, Crémant de Bourgogne Brut Rosé (France) $24.00
- Pol Roger, Champagne Brut (France) 750ml $42.00
White - Light-bodied
- Woolpack Wines, Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (New Zealand) $15.00
- Nortico, Alvarinho (Portugal) $15.00
- Bodegas Gaintza, Getariako Txakolina (Spain) $22.00
White - Medium-bodied
- Chateau Pajzos, Tokaj Furmint (Hungary) $15.00
- Altamonte, Pinot Grigio (Italy) $16.00
White - Full-bodied
- Janare, Falanghina del Sannio (Italy) $14.00
- Pacificana, Chardonnay (California) $16.00
Red - Light-bodied
- Strangeways, Pinot Noir (California) $16.00
- Pierre-Marie Chermette, Beaujolais Les Griottes (France) $18.00
Red - Medium-bodied
- Xavier Flouret, "Quai Lumiere" Cotes de Bordeaux (France) $17.00
- Bodegas Barco de Piedra, Tempranillo (Spain) $18.00
Red - Full-bodied
- Lavradores de Feitoria, Douro Tinto (Portugal) $12.00
- Tenuta Rocca di Fabbri, Montefalco Rosso (Italy) $17.00
- Annabella, Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (California) $22.00
We understand if you're uncomfortable visiting the store. If you prefer, here are three other ways to order:
1. Call us at 212.362.8730 during store hours. If we don't answer immediately, we will return your call ASAP. We’ll take your information and arrange for delivery or pickup at your convenience. If you’re not quite sure what you want, we’ll help with that (as always)!
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your selections. Include your phone contact information, but DO NOT include your credit card information. We’ll call you to confirm the order, get your credit card information, and arrange for delivery or pick up.
3. Stop by the store. Peruse our product list, then call in your order from the outside. As above, we’ll take your order and credit card information. In most cases, we’ll fill your order “while you wait.”
We’ll deliver to any location in the area bordered by 72nd and 96th Streets, and Central Park West to Riverside Drive. Delivery hours are from 3 PM to 8 PM. Minimum delivery order is $30. For both our team's safety and yours, deliveries will be left outside the recipient's door only if allowed past the doorman (if you have one). Under no circumstance will our team member enter an apartment.
A FEW THOUGHTS ON OUR SHARED SITUATION
These are extraordinary times. The well-being of customers and staff is our first priority. We can't thank you enough for your continued support. Be well, stay well, drink well!
We opened Best Bottles in 2007 with a simple goal:
To make shopping for wines and spirits every bit as enjoyable as drinking them.
More than a decade later, we're still dedicated to that goal. Our store specializes in fine wines and spirits that are artisanally crafted, shamelessly affordable and - most importantly - supremely delicious. We search the world over for bottles that are true to their place and type, and made in small lots by passionate producers who care more about quality than quantity.
Best Bottles features great wines and spirits for drinking every day - 150 of the world's best-tasting tipples, mostly priced under $25 and arranged by style. We're committed to going beyond the call in providing our customers with a shopping experience that is second to none.
Our selection is curated, but simple to navigate. Rather than present our wines by country or grape, we lay them out based on how they taste, making it easy to find the right wine for any food, mood or occasion.
Best of all, we offer free tastings every night, so you can decide for yourself if you want to put your money where our mouth is.
How about a guarantee of happiness? We're so committed to astounding you with our little wine store that we happily offer this Guarantee of Happiness:
If you are not completely satisfied with your experience at Best Bottles, let us know. We'll do whatever we can to make it 100% right.
Btwn 80th & 81st Street
(across from Zabar's)
New York, NY 10024
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11 AM - 8 PM
Friday - Saturday: 11 AM - 9 PM
Sunday: 12 NOON - 8 PM