TAKE 5% OFF
any 6 wines
TAKE 15% OFF
any 12 wines - Sealed or Mixed Case!
FREE, Same-day DELIVERY in Manhattan
$25 (Pre-tax) minimum for 72 - 96 street, between cpw to riverside drive
(FOr Delivery Beyond the immediate Neighborhood, please call Us directly)
FREE GIFT WRAPPING
All white, rosé, and sparkLing wines available chilled
A few photos of our very shoppable space!
UPDATE: March 22
To protect our Best Bottles team and help flatten the curve, Sunday, March 22 will be the last day the store is open to walk-in customers until it is again safe to do so. Starting on Tuesday, March 24, we will transition to pick-up and delivery only. Here is how our revised operations will work:
1) Our team will be available for orders everyday by phone (212-362-8730), or by email (email@example.com). All calls will be forwarded directly to our store manager, Daniel. If he doesn't pick up immediately, he will return your call ASAP.
2) Pick-up orders will be available from 1 - 8 PM daily. Customers should call ahead: order(s) will be available within 30 minutes of your call. Please note that we will not accept credit card hand-offs or in-person cash payments. All payments must be made by credit card in advance of pick-up.
3) Delivery orders will be available from 3 - 8 PM daily. For both our team's safety and yours, deliveries will be left outside the recipient's door ONLY IF allowed past the doorman (if you have one). Should we get to your door, we will text or call you (in lieu of capturing a signature) and wait for your response acknowledging receipt of your order. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE will our team member enter an apartment.
4) The delivery zone will be limited to 72nd to 96th Street, and CPW to Riverside Drive. Please also note the slight increase in our delivery minimum to $30 (pre-tax). Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns.
These are extraordinary times. We can't thank you enough for your continued support. Stay well and be safe.
All our best,
Team Best Bottles
UPDATE: March 17
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
The events unfolding before us are both unprecedented and unnerving. This is, no doubt, an incredibly challenging time. We'd like to take a moment to share what we are doing in the store to address this situation.
1) We will be OPEN with reduced hours (1-8pm) effective Wednesday, March 18 until further notice. The plan is to operate normally during those hours, with walk-ins, until instructed otherwise. If we need to transition to delivery-only, we will. And, if we need to close, we will. In addition, we will operate cashless (credit cards only) until further notice.
2) Our staff is following current CDC recommendations. All Best Bottles employees are thoroughly washing their hands with soap and water multiple times per shift. Latex gloves are available to team members.
3) Sanitizing wipes are being used throughout the day to clean high contact areas of the store -- including the checkout counter, credit card terminals, refrigerator door and front door handles. There is hand-sanitizer at the registers for customers and staff.
4) All team members have been instructed to stay home at the first sign of illness, and we kindly request the same of our customers.
5) All in-store tastings have been postponed until further notice.
6) We will continue to refer to the CDC, and state and local health agencies to determine the safest courses of action going forward.
Your safety and health, along with that of our employees and our community, is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your support during these difficult times. May we all stay safe and healthy.
All our best,
Team Best Bottles
We opened Best Bottles in 2007 with a simple goal:
To make shopping for wines and spirits every bit as enjoyable as drinking them.
More than a decade later, we're still dedicated to that goal. Our store specializes in fine wines and spirits that are artisanally crafted, shamelessly affordable and - most importantly - supremely delicious. We search the world over for bottles that are true to their place and type, and made in small lots by passionate producers who care more about quality than quantity.
Best Bottles features great wines and spirits for drinking every day - 150 of the world's best-tasting tipples, mostly priced under $25 and arranged by style. We're committed to going beyond the call in providing our customers with a shopping experience that is second to none. Lucky you!
Our selection is curated, but simple to navigate. Rather than present our wines by country or grape, we lay them out based on how they taste, making it easy to find the right wine for any food, mood or occasion.
Best of all, we offer free tastings every night, so you can decide for yourself if you want to put your money where our mouth is. All that, and no Michael Bolton! What more could you ask for? Did we mention no Billy Joel? How about a guarantee of happiness?
We're so committed to astounding you with our little wine store that we happily offer this Guarantee of Happiness:
If you are not completely satisfied with your experience at Best Bottles, let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make it 100% right.
Btwn 80th & 81st Street
(opposite of Zabar's)
New York, NY 10024
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 10pm
Sunday: 12pm - 8pm